Women’s Development Cell
Women’s Development Cell addresses problems of women employees and empowerment of women with the following Objectives:
- Create awareness on equal opportunity for women that will ultimately lead to improved attitude and behavior.
- Bring about attitudinal and behavioral change in adolescent youth of the female gender.
- Provide a harassment free working atmosphere, by identifying and fixing responsibility on the concerned persons for ensuring equal treatment of and participation by women in all areas.
- Conduct programmes for ladies to empower them financially, emotionally, mentally and physically.
- Deal appropriately with reported cases of sexual harassment, abuse or discrimination, and initiate action against particular grievances in respect of unfair treatment due to gender bias.
Constitution of the Women’s Development Cell:
- Lady Faculty (Ms V.N.Rama Devi, Assistant Professor, H&BS Dept )
- Dean Faculty Development( Prof T.Padma,BME)
- Dean Student Affairs( Prof J.Praveen,)
- Senior Lady Faculty(Prof Y.Vijaya Latha,IT)
- Lady Faculty(Ms R.L.Kanthi, Assistant Professor, H&BS Dept )
- Girl Student ( Ms K.Poojitha, IV-B.tech (CSE))
In order to conduct various programmes, the following faculty are included in the team:
- Dr. k.V.Pavani, Assoc.Prof, BT
- Ms. C.Lavanya, Asst.Prof, CE
- Ms. Aruna Flarance, Assoc.prof, CSE
- Ms. Y.Priyanka, Asst.Prof, ECE
- Ms. K.Sudha, Asst.Prof,EEE
- Ms. Anitha Lakshmi, Asst.Prof, ME
- Ms. Pavithra, Asst.Prof,IT